Under the Send Form button in the Forms application, you can use form settings to specify deadlines, identify form responders, display correct answers for quizzes, and to set other preferences.
You can set the options for
- Who can fill out this form (only people in the organization, or anyone with a link)
- How to interact with responders (collect responses, apply a deadline, display the correct answers after the responders submit the form, and shuffle questions)
Once you have configured your form the way you want, you can share it with others, meaning you want them to complete the form.
You can share your form in several ways
- You can copy and paste the link
- You can email the link
- Create a QR code that can be added to a flyer
- Embed the form into an existing web page